This is documentation for the Barbarians part of the G&K Enhanced Mod (GEM).
- Increased the experience cap against barbarians to level 3 (was level 2).
- Delayed the turn barbarians can enter civilized territory, to give us time to prepare.
- Barbarians can heal and upgrade units.
- 15% combat bonus vs barbarians (generally lower than the unmodded game).
- Barbarians move faster in the "home terrain" where they appear, with a movement promotion for Hills, Forest, Snow, Desert, or Embarkation.
- Barbarians can traverse mountains and ice.
- Delayed the tech level of most Barbarian units by approximately 1 tech (e.g. barbarian swordsmen appear when someone has Metal Casting).
- Barbarian Encampments
- Give 100 when cleared (was 25).
- Respawn one camp per turn (was 1 per 50 turns).
- Spawn with a greater density.
- Provide a defense bonus to units in the camp.
- Barbarians in camps attack enemies when odds are favorable.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.