| Tech Support
|AI & Tools|
These are the main features of the Communitas Interface for Civ V: BNW.
Games should be intuitive to use and play. CIN does this for the Civ 5 interface. It adds more useful information for players. There are as few gameplay changes as possible.
- Production and belief lists sort by type of bonus, instead of alphabetically by name.
- Icons show important unit promotions over unit flags on the main map.
- Player icons show on the right side of the screen, with information about trading opportunities.
- Sneaks’ improved City View display consolidates specialists into one convenient box.
- A small icon on citystate banners shows the ally of the citystate at a glance.
The page below shows all changes made to the project after July 12th 2013. (See civmodding.wordpress.com for earlier versions.) These are listed in chronological order for people who already have the mod to see what changes in updates.
- Details: Cin - History